For Employers & Organizations
• Small to Large Employers
• Social Groups
• Religious Organizations
• Sports Programs
So here’s the problem. You understand the value of having healthy employees, but have struggled to find a measurable path to get there. You bought them gym memberships or even invested in your own on-site fitness facility, but the only people that take advantage of it are those who are already fit!
You can provide all the programs, equipment and incentives you want, but until you are able to breed a Culture of Fitness, you are not likely to be successful. We’ve seen it. And we’ve helped change it.
At CSS Group Fitness, we start by bringing our group exercise program to your workplace and engaging those employees that are already on their own path to fitness. Then our work begins. Through our Employee Outreach programs, special events, and incentives, we engage people at all levels of fitness and educate them. We don’t lecture or judge them. We show them the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and take the fear out of starting on that path.
Invite us in to talk about it. The beauty of what we do is that it doesn’t cost you a thing. You’re already spending the money on health insurance costs and lost productivity. Even better, stick with us and we’ll improve your top and bottom lines. This is no joke. A healthier workforce is more productive, on many levels. And they’re happier.
We can provide a fitness program tailored to your employees' interests and your budget. Contact us today!
We'll structure our Nutrition Program to the goals and lifestyle of your specific group. It's proven that people achieve better results and with the support and accountability of their friends and colleagues! Program includes:
• Invite to private Facebook page for the purpose of communication, support and feedback
• Initial consultation, in-depth questionnaire and body measurements
• Customized meal plan with recipes
• Daily direct access to your nutrition coach for support & accountability
• Two follow-up consultations
• Final evaluation & measurements with suggestions for future success
AS AN ADD-ON:
One of our Certified Personal Trainers is available to provide workout homework!
• A weekly meeting is held to learn new workout techniques, which participants will take home and perform on their own time.
• Workouts will be posted in private Facebook page.
• Your trainer is available for anytime support between meetings.
Exercise is crucial to achieving results from our Nutrition Program!